(last updated 9/20/2021)
Dear Dog and Cat Family,
The safety of our staff and community, while still providing quality care for our clients, continues to be our top priority and we will continue to update our protocols – whether tightening or loosening – as needed in the weeks and months to come.
- Social distancing is encouraged within the Clinic.
- Face masks are recommended for everyone entering the Clinic.
- Face masks are required for anyone going back into an exam room (if you prefer not to, or cannot, wear a face mask you can remain in the lobby and communicate with the Doctor via cell phone).
- Clients with appointments: come on in when you arrive.
- Food & Medication (this includes Heartworm and Flea/Tick prevention):
- Orders must be called in/pre-ordered 24 hours in advance of when you would like to pick up your order.
- We’re no longer using curbside pickup: when you arrive to pick up the order, come on i.
The Dog & Cat Clinic Team